A Local Law Firm With National Experience
The Law Office of Robert S. Gardner is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and represents clients in the areas of government contracts, business and commercial law, government affairs and relations, campaign and election law, and administrative and regulatory law:
- Government Contracts - We have the experience to assist businesses, both large and small, with bids and proposals, protests, claims, disputes, and litigation. Our clients include all sizes and types of businesses including R&D companies, services contractors, and construction firms, including multinational corporations as well as SBA 8(a) and small disadvantaged businesses. Our practice extends to all aspects of federal procurement including contract disputes, technology and licensing issues, debarment and suspension, procurement fraud, security clearance matters, and litigation of matters before the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, the United States General Accounting Office, the United States Court of Federal Claims, and the United States Court of Appeals.
- Business & Commercial Law -Small and medium sized corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, and partnerships look to us for assistance with business formation, corporate and business governance matters and compliance issues. Our expertise extends to the various aspects of commercial business including licensing and technology, noncompete agreements, commercial leases, contract disputes, as well as litigation and appeals. We are also experienced in assisting the growing nonprofit sector with formation, governance, and tax-exempt status issues.
- Government Affairs & Relations - In today's environment, current or proposed laws, policies, and regulations touch every business activity. We have years of experience assisting businesses and individuals coordinate and implement solutions to their issues before local, state, and federal government agencies and legislative bodies. We can assist you with legislative hearings and investigations, as well agency rulemaking proceedings. And if you or your business is faced with a regulatory compliance dispute, a regulatory fine or civil penalty, suspension or debarment, business or professional licensing proceedings, or some other type of due process hearing, our firm has the knowledge and experience to help.
- Campaign & Election Law - Our firm also provides advice to and represents clients in campaign and election law matters. Our clients include elected officials and political candidates, as well as businesses, associations and nonprofits that wish to address ballot initiatives and ballot proposals. In the past, we have advised and represented clients in matters relating to campaign finance, limitations on campaign contributions, as well as Colorado's Amendment 27 and Fair Campaign Practices Act. Our experience extends to representing both candidates and political parties in election contests and redistricting and voting rights issues. In addition to traditional legal counsel, we also provide our clients with campaign management and consulting services, political communication and lobbying advice, and assistance with grassroots political campaigns.
- Administrative & Regulatory Law - We have considerable experience with the inner workings of local, state, and federal government and represent clients before government boards and committees. Understanding the intricacies of government bureaucracies, we effectively consult with officials in the legislative and executive branches of government on behalf of our clients and advocate for the positions, needs, and opportunities of our clients, and handle administrative and regulatory proceedings involving government contracts, licensing, competitive bids, contested cases, security clearance law, and rulemaking.
A Local Law Firm With National Experience.
To learn more about the Law Office of Robert S. Gardner please contact us today.